Hoya’s dispensing tool enhances dispense by £50
VisuReal®, the precise video measuring system from Hoya, is enhancing each dispense by as much as £50 one independent practice is finding.
Robert Frith Opticians in Blandford Forum has used the dispensing tool on more than 200 patients and is finding that male customers, particularly, are very impressed with the technology, according to Jan Goad, a partner in the practice.
Taking seconds to operate, it automatically detects all of the measurement data needed to make the best spectacles for patients and is particularly beneficial for varifocal measurements.
The easy to use options, with regular updates to ensure that the technology stays one step ahead, require the minimum of data input. Apart from taking all of the measurements needed, it has a client history facility, frame consultation tool – with still images or video – demonstrates tint options including AR coating benefits, recommends lens design and compares weights and thicknesses. It provides pre-completed order forms for automatic transfer to Hoyalog.
• Automatic measurement data detected within seconds
• Easy handling and adjustment
• Seamless link to Hoyalog and MyStyle iDentifier
• Access to Hoya’s extensive range of lenses and other suppliers’ portfolios
• Recommends lens details for ease of up-selling
• Streamlined look
• Flexible camera
• Very small footprint of just 470mm x 400mm