Launch of Kids range of protective sun lenses from CEBE
As reported in the news this week CEBE highlight that “Children’s eyes are incredibly vulnerable and need protecting from the sun. Up until the age of 14, children’s eyes are still developing, and are extra sensitive to intense light.” CEBE have provided the perfect remedy to protect young kid’s eyesight.
Flipper, 3-5 yrs, Red with 2000 Melanine lenses, RRP £29
Captain, 7-9 yrs, Grey/Red with 2000 Melanine lenses, RRP £33
These quality and affordable junior sunglasses boast a whole selection of features and are now available with Cébé 2000 melanine lenses.
- Highly protective category 4 melanine lenses filter out 100% UV rays and 98% of blue light: the most dangerous rays never reach the retina, while lower energy rays get through, allowing the wearer to see all colours clearly. They are made from polycarbonate so they are also lightweight & impact resistant.
- Optimized optical quality lenses ensure distortion free vision.
- Flexible yet robust wrap style frames for maximum protection from the sun, wind and dust.
- Soft nose pads and comfortable temple tips for a secure yet comfortable fit.
- Supplied with elastic neck strap and hard case for extra security.
The whole junior collection comprises of 10 different styles which are suitable for ages ranging between 1 – 12 years and come with either cat 4 Cébé 2000 lenses or cat 4 2000 Melanine lenses.